Monday – Friday: 9:30 – 4:30
RETAIL STORE & FACTORY HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
– Retail Store and Factory Tours will be CLOSED on Memorial Day, May 31.
– Retail Store will be OPEN on July 2 and 3.
– Retail Store will be CLOSED on July 5.
– Factory Tours will be CLOSED from July 2 through July 11.
– Tours will RESUME on Monday, July 12.
Mondays & Fridays at 10:30am & 1:30pm.**
**Beginning on June 1, Factory Tours will also be offered on Wednesdays at 10:30am and 1:30pm.
Feel free to call us with any tour questions at 800-433-0957.
- Children (5-10)
- Toddlers (4 and under)
The cost of tours can be applied to same-day retail store purchases up to 25% off.
Come say hello!
Visit the Nokona factory to see how America’s ballglove is made. You will see each part of the process – from leather selection and cutting, to stamping, embroidery, forming, stitching, and lacing. There are many steps to handcrafting a Nokona, and you will see every one. Located in Nocona, TX, the factory is just a 2-hour drive north of Dallas.
917 E. Hwy 82, Nocona, TX 76255