Retail Store Is Open
Monday – Friday: 9:30 – 4:30
RETAIL STORE HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
– Thanksgiving – The Retail Store will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday November 26 and Saturday, November 28th. . It will be open on Friday November 27th.
– Christmas – The Retail Store will be closed on Wednesday, December 23rd, from Noon to 4:30 pm, as well as Thursday and Friday, December 24th and 25th. The store will be open on Saturday, December 26th.
– New Year’s Day – The Retail Store will be closed on Friday, January 1st.
Mondays and Fridays at 10:30am and 1:30pm.
TOUR HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
– Thanksgiving – No tours on Friday, November 27th.
– Christmas – The last day for tours prior to Christmas will be on Monday, December 21st. Tours will resume on Monday, January 4th, 2021.
Feel free to call us with any tour questions at 800-433-0957.
Please note: Temperatures are taken at entry and masks are required. Thank you for keeping our factory safe!
- Children (5-10)
- Toddlers (4 and under)
The cost of tours can be applied to same-day retail store purchases up to 25% off.
Come say hello!
Visit the Nokona factory to see how America’s ballglove is made. You will see each part of the process – from leather selection and cutting, to stamping, embroidery, forming, stitching, and lacing. There are many steps to handcrafting a Nokona, and you will see every one. Located in Nocona, TX, the factory is just a 2-hour drive north of Dallas.
917 E. Hwy 82, Nocona, TX 76255