Join Our Team!
EdgeX™ Ballglove Maker
Become a ballglove maker! Flexible hours and on-the-job-training!
This is a unique opportunity for part-time, at-home work that can be an addition to your current job or studies. The ideal candidate has a passion for baseball, enjoys working with their hands, and is eager to learn. We are looking for reliable and detail-oriented individuals to work on a revolutionary line of ballgloves: https://nokona.com/edgex/. Please apply soon as possible to become part of our EdgeX™ team. Get your foot in the door with America’s top ballglove company! Nokona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: Piece-rate
- Benefits: Product Discounts
- Schedule: Flexible
- Supplemental pay types: Piece-rate
- Work Location: Nokona EdgeX R&D Lab, Phoenix, AZ
- Start Date: ASAP
Nokona Ballgloves & Leather Goods is seeking a full-time Accounting Associate to join our team. Nokona has been making ballgloves in the United States for over 85 years, and represents the ultimate combination of American heritage and innovation in the sporting goods industry.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, have high attention to detail, and be a self-starter. Responsibilities include all aspects of general accounting, including maintenance of the general ledger, monthly close entries, balance sheet reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable (maintenance and collection), bank account reconciliations, lines of credit management and some financial analysis.
This is a Full-Time position based in Phoenix, AZ. Salary and benefits DOE. Nokona is an equal opportunity employer.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in required responsibilities
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Proficiency with Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Ability to plan, organize and handle multiple tasks
- Responsible for complete, accurate, and timely reporting and recording of all company transactions
- Accounts receivable maintenance, including management of aged trial balance, preparation of monthly statements, and assisting in collection efforts
- Accounts payable including tracking company spending, future liabilities, costing of all expenditures, and timely payments to vendors
- Analyzing financial data, specifically related to cash flow
- Preparing commission schedules and payments for sales reps
- Reconciliation of all ledger accounts, bank statements, and lines of credit
- Recognizing problems, suggesting and implementing system changes
- Communicating with management and internal and external organizations regarding the Company’s financial position
- Work closely with the Company’s Accounting Manager with regards to P&L, Cash Flow, Inventory, and Product Cost Reports
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your Resume, Cover Letter, and two Professional References here, or at [email protected].apply here